Quick Facts About The Mount
1. MSM offers 18 College Board certified Advanced Placement courses and 16 Pre-AP courses.
2. Robotics is taught as a class. Students compete in FIRST Robotics competitions.
3. MSM is a member of OSSAA .
Boys Tennis- 2016, 2015 Individual State Champions
Boys Basketball – State tournament qualifier 2009, 2010, 2011
Volleyball- 2015 & 2016 State Qualifier, 2014 State Runner-Up, 2014 State Champion
Girls basketball - State tournament qualifier 2012, 2013 and 2014; State Runner-Up 2013
Cheer - State qualifier 10 consecutive years; 2010 State Runner-up; 2011 State Champions; 2012 State Runner-up
Softball - State tournament qualifer 2009, 2010, 2014; 2010 State Champions
Boys Soccer - 2011 State Runner-Up; 2012 State Champions
Drama - State Champion 2004, 2006, 2008; State Runner-up 2005, 2010; State Qualifier 2013
State Champion Stage Crew/Tech 2010
4. We are the ROCKETS!
5. McAuley is our school therapy dog. She is a Golden Retriever.
6. Students enroll from 13 Catholic partner schools as well as several charter schools, public schools, and other Christian schools in central Oklahoma.
7. 2016 MSM graduates earned over $7 million in college scholarships.
8. MSM is co-sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, who founded our school in 1903, and the Catholic Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
9. The Mount offers courses in acting, play production, drawing, art design, Pre-AP art, AP studio art, band, select choir, and musical theater.
10. In 2017, MSM students sat for AP Exams and 217 tests were taken. 67% of the MSM tests taken scored a 3 or higher. The state average for a score of 3 or higher is 51%. The national average for a score of 3 or higher is 60%. Based on qualifying scores, the Class of 2016 received a cumilative total of 421 college credit hours. This is an estimated savings of $117,664 ir $2,399 per person.
11. Community Service is a way of life at MSM. There are many opportunities for students to serve the community through class work days, and service projects with clubs, organizations and athletic teams.
12. Ninety-nine percent of MSM graduates attend college and over eighty percent graduate from college.
13. There are clubs/organizations, including: Archery, Art , Drama, Reps & Host Team, Student Council, National Honor Society, Chess, World Affairs, Key Club, FCA, French, German and Spanish Honor Society.
14. MSM has a media & web production course that produces an interactive live webcast of home athletic events. Click here to experience the MSM Sports Network!
Whether you are in to sports or drama, art or student council, -
AT THE MOUNT YOU WILL BE KNOWN, LOVED, AND ENCOURAGED TO BE YOU!