Quick Facts About The Mount
1. MSM offers 18 College Board certified Advanced Placement courses.
2. Robotics is taught as a class. Students compete in FIRST Robotics competitions.
3. MSM is a member of OSSAA.
Boys Tennis- 2018, Individual State Champions, 2018 #1 team champion
Boys Basketball – State tournament qualifier 2018
Volleyball - 2013-2016 State Champions, 2014-2017 State Runner-Up, 2015 State Semifinalist
Girls basketball - State tournament qualifier 2013 and 2014; State Runner-Up 2012
Cheer -2015 - 2017 state qualifier; 2014 Class 4A State 3rd Place; 2012 State Runner-up; 2011 State Champion; 2010 State Runner-up
Boys Soccer - 2012 State Champions; 2011 State Runner-Up;
Drama - State Champion 2008; State Runner-up 2010; State Qualifier 2013
Cross Country-boys 2017 State Champion; 2012 State Runner-up; girls 2012 State Champion
4. We are the ROCKETS!
5. MSM students attend a college block (A/B) schedule with 4-80 minute classes and a 45 min Academic Time (study hall) each day.
6. Students enroll from 14 Catholic partner schools as well as several charter schools, public schools, and other Christian schools in central Oklahoma.
7. 2018 MSM graduates earned over $9.5 million in college scholarships.
8. MSM is co-sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, who founded our school in 1903, and the Catholic Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
9. The Mount offers courses in acting, drawing, art design, Pre-AP art, AP studio art, band, select choir, and musical theater.
10. In 2018, 193 AP exams were administered and 67% earned a qualifying score of 3 or higher. This compares to the State average of 51%, and National average of 60%.
11. Community Service is a way of life at MSM. There are many opportunities for students to serve the community through class work days, and service projects with clubs, organizations and athletic teams.
12. Ninety-nine percent of MSM graduates attend college and over eighty percent graduate from college.
13. There are clubs/organizations, including: Archery, Art , Drama, Reps & Host Team, Student Council, National Honor Society, Chess, World Affairs, Key Club, FCA, French, German and Spanish Honor Society.
14. MSM has a media & web production course that produces an interactive live webcast of home athletic events. Click here to experience the MSM Sports Network!
Whether you are in to sports or drama, art or student council, -
AT THE MOUNT YOU WILL BE KNOWN, LOVED, AND ENCOURAGED TO BE YOU!