François Boda Home Page
Welcome to my home page! My name is Francois Christian Boda. I am one of the lucky ones to be born on the beautiful paradisiac island of Ile Maurice.
Here are some basic information about myself:
1. I hold a BBA degree in banking and finance and an MBA degree.
2. I speak fluently 3 Languages and I am learning a fourth one
3. My wife Elaine is a physical therapist and we have two lovely daughters; Aston Kellie and Meakayla Brooke.
4. I come to the Mount via the business world where I had a very successful professional career including several managerial positions in well-known companies. I retired in 2008 to follow my life-long dream of teaching and coaching.
5. At the Mount I teach all levels of French, Personal Finance and Global Business. Furthermore, I am the Head Soccer Coach for both the boys and girls soccer programs.