We understand that for our child to be successful in the Cornerstone Inclusion Program, strong support from home is needed in the areas of academic, extracurricular activities, and social communication. We agree to provide the following support to our student:
1. There will be homework every night. I agree to work with my student to make sure his/her homework assignments are completed and returned to the teacher on time.
2. I will review my student’s agenda, PowerSchool, Google Classroom, Schoology, etc every night to ensure all assignments and projects are completed on time.
3. To ensure that my student has all of the supplies and books for each class. If a book is needed in audio format, I understand I need to provide that also.
4. I will not do my students homework for him/her. I understand I am there to offer guidance, support, review for tests and quizzes.
5. If there is something that needs to be clarified or discussed, I will reach out to my student’s teachers and understand that I may not contact the Student Scholar that aids my student during the school day.
6. I understand that if I do not support my student at home, then my student may be asked to leave the program..
7. I understand that the students who are accepted into the Cornerstone Inclusion Program must enroll as a Freshman.
8. I understand that the students in the Cornerstone Inclusion Program will receive a “Certificate of Completion” and not a diploma.