- 9th Grade Application
- Cornerstone Inclusion Program Application
- Transfer Student Application
- International Student Application
- Admission Policy
Early Application - Opens November 1, 2021
Your family is invited to submit an Early Application for Mount St. Mary's Class of 2026 beginning on November 1st. The early application deadline is Tuesday, November 30th at 3:00 pm. Our team will review early applications and mail out acceptance letters in late December. Early acceptance secures that your student is a Rocket in the Class of 2026! Any applications submitted after 3:00 p.m. on November 30, 2021 will enter the general application pool.
Each grade level is capped at a certain number of students to ensure small class sizes and an environment where Rocket students can truly experience community. Plan to apply as soon as possible to ensure your spot!
General Application - Opens December 1, 2021
General applications for Mount St. Mary's Class of 2026 open on December 1st. Our team will review general applications monthly until our freshman class is at full capacity. Once the class is at full capacity, students will be placed on a waitlist. Each grade level is capped at a certain number of students to ensure small class sizes and an environment where Rocket students can truly experience community. We encourage families to apply as soon as possible, before March, to ensure your spot!
Questions? Contact Dr. Diane Floyd, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or 405-631-8865 today!
The application process for the Cornerstone Inclusion Program will take place in two parts. All application materials for the General Application are due to Dr. Diane Floyd, Director of Admissions.
1. General Cornerstone Program Application for Admission
2. Current Psychoeducational Testing (completed within the last 3 years)
3. Individualized Education Program (IEP) from current school
After a thorough review from the Admissions Committee, Part 2 could include but not be limited to:
1. Interview with the prospective student and family
2. Cornerstone Inclusion Team attending student’s IEP Transition Meeting at current school
3. Observation of the prospective student in their current educational placement
4. Two full day Shadow Visits are required for prospective student at Mount St. Mary High School
Final acceptance to Mount St. Mary Cornerstone Inclusion Program will be contingent upon all above requirements.
Contact Information Stacy Hawley, Director of Inclusive Education
631-8865 ext. 501, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount St. Mary accepts transfer students at every grade level. Transfer applications are reviewed and accepted based upon current space availability.
Questions? Contact the MSM Director of Admissions at 405-631-8865 today!
Join the MSM family!
For more information on the international student program at Mount St. Mary, contact Donna Williams at email@example.com. Please submit the international student application and all requested information through the link below to begin the application process.
Once application is received, the application will be reviewed for acceptance by the Admissions Committee.
When the student is accepted for admission:
- an I-20 will be issued for a fee of $250 (payable before the I-20 is issued).
- a bank statement or other proof of financial support for the student must be submitted showing financial support for the duration of the students enrollment.
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition & fees are due before the student begins classes.
- An enrollment fee of $300 (prior to August 1) is due or of $350 (if after August 1) is due.
- Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year for international students is $18,550.00
- Tuition does not include books, uniforms, lunches or insurance.
- Mount St. Mary Catholic High School will consider for admission any young person with adequate elementary school preparation regardless of race, creed, social status, or cultural background.
- A student will not be denied admission to the school because of a handicap unless this handicap seriously impairs the student's ability to successfully complete the school's academic program or unless the school cannot provide sufficient physical or educational care for the individual.
- Mount St. Mary retains the right to set local admission standards and policies.
Student's Records and Recommendations:
- A prospective student's transcript, test scores, and records concerning behavior and attendance are all considered in determining a prospective student's eligibility to enroll.
- All students and parents/guardians must complete questionnaires regarding the student's interests, attitudes, strengths, and challenges.
- Current teacher and school counselor recommendations are also requested.
Visiting the Campus:
- A visit/tour of the school by prospective parents and students is part of the enrollment process and may be accomplished through a guided tour, a shadow visit, participating in a Day at The Mount, or attending MSM Open House. Contact us today to schedule your visit! Contact the MSM Office of Admissions at 405-631-8865.
Based on the information provided, a student may be:
1. Accepted unconditionally
2. Accepted under contract with defined expectations, limitations, and consequences
3. Accepted, either conditionally or unconditionally, but placed on a waiting list
4. Denied admission
A student becomes eligible to enroll only after he/she has been accepted for admission, (except in the case of those placed on a waiting list who become eligible to enroll when a place opens for them).