- Mount St. Mary Academy was founded in 1903 as a girl's boarding school. The Mount became a co-educational day school in 1950.
- MSM is co-sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
- Students enroll from 13 Catholic partner elementary schools as well as several charter schools, public schools, home schools, and other Christian schools in central Oklahoma.
- Community Service is a way of life at MSM. There are many opportunities for students to serve the community through class work days, and service projects with clubs, organizations and athletic teams.
- We are the ROCKETS!
- MSM students attend a college block (A/B) schedule with four 80 minutes classes and a 45 minute Academic Time (study hall) each day.
- MSM offers 22 College Board certified AP courses and 16 honors and Pre-AP courses for students beginning in the 9th grade.
- Robotics is taught as a class. Students compete in FIRST Robotics competitions.
The Mount offers courses in acting, drawing, art design, Pre-AP art, AP studio art, band, select choir, and musical theater.
MSM has a media & web production course that produces an interactive live webcast of home athletic events.
2023 MSM graduates earned over $4 million in college scholarships.
MSM offers the PLUS Program & Cornerstone Inclusion Program for students with varied learning disabilities.