The MSM Booster Club supports all athletic teams and other clubs and organization at The Mount by providing concessions, apparel, the athletic program, and many other activities!
The MSM Booster Club meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm in the Mercy Meeting Room at the School. Everyone is welcomed to attend.
Some of the items the Booster organization has helped provide (in whole or in part) just this year include:
- Any post-season awards
- Team meals
- Gym audio system
- Baseball batting cage
- Team travel
- Senior banners
- Tri-caster for our webcast team
- Kawasaki mule (for transporting Booster items, injured players, football sideline markers, etc.)
- Groomer for the turf baseball infield
- Indoor practice facility for baseball and tennis
- Lane fees for the swim team
For a total of around $17,500.
We are currently working on a “wish list” from the teams, clubs, and organization to see where the Boosters can help so our teams can be prepared to “BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE”.
Some of those include:
- Five-man football sled
- Shed for the soccer players
- Resurfacing the current tennis courts
- Building a third tennis court
- Scorer’s table for the gym
- Possession arrow for basketball
- Fiberglass side goals for basketball
- Padding for the gym floor walls
- Padding for the existing main goals
- Smart TV’s for the gym lobby